Twitter Facebook LinkEdin Digg Stumbleupon

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
New products and Upgrades / Any more updates for 2014 or new version coming out
« Last post by mrsfarmer on October 18, 2016, 01:16:18 PM »
Hello - anyone here anymore?   ^-^

Since all my other software has updates and newer versions coming out, what about WinPCSign since 2014? Or is it a dead horse now? I still use it for much of my designing but have also upgraded to CDx8 with a macro so I flip between the programs.
Hope all is well!  :-*
New products and Upgrades / Re: VINYL MASTER SERIES CUTTING SOFTWARE
« Last post by Roger on June 10, 2016, 06:40:31 PM »
It sure does
« Last post by Link on June 10, 2016, 06:29:49 PM »
Rodger, I forget what it's called but does this software still do the photo thing where it turns a picture into strips of black & white so it can be cut in vinyl?  I think it was the LTR Crossgrade version?
« Last post by Roger on June 05, 2016, 10:16:22 AM »
Glad you are enjoying the software Ken, I was simply amazed at how easy it is to connect with the plotters so easily.. ;)
New products and Upgrades / VINYL MASTER SERIES CUTTING SOFTWARE
« Last post by CochiseImprinting on June 05, 2016, 06:28:43 AM »
I have owned a lot of cutting programs. The Vinyl master series offers the most features and a huge library of video tutorials to make the learning curve much easier to understand.

I am very impressed with this software. I purchased LTR version so I could test the level of functions in this "beginners" version. The so called "beginners level" has more features and options than most of the software I have paid twice as much for!
Once I have mastered the functions and features of this version,  I intend to purchase the upgrade from Roger at www.heatpressvinyl.com.

As usual Rogers "hands on" approach to customer service is second to none.

Anyone considering a cutting software program for large or small format jobs, this is the one that will satisfy your needs.

I still have my old standby WinPC and Sure Cuts a Lot  for the jobs that they are intended for, as well as new Cricut Explore 1 to play with for my stickers and etching templates.
New products and Upgrades / Re: Grab A free website
« Last post by Eview on January 11, 2016, 09:14:12 AM »
 :)8). No more excuses now. Thank you so much
« Last post by Roger on January 10, 2016, 07:49:56 AM »
No problem Ken,, make sure you complete your webpage by placing a order.. ;)
« Last post by CochiseImprinting on January 10, 2016, 06:38:51 AM »
8) 8)

Thank you Roger.

Best wishes.
Ken
New products and Upgrades / Grab A free website
« Last post by Roger on January 05, 2016, 09:47:59 PM »
I encorage everyone to open a webpage in my directory, its free and the sites that are there are starting to rank,, its Free so have at it,, just click Advertise in the menu and make a page,, you can even open a store if you like,, after you register you will get a confirmation email so look for it and then you can build your page after you confirm...

Have fun  https://www.villagebizz.com
Pre-Sales / Re: Rhinestones Aa
« Last post by Tracey on October 19, 2015, 09:45:00 AM »
Thanks. Miss being on here all the time!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10