Twitter Facebook LinkEdin Digg Stumbleupon

Author Topic: difference in Winpcsign 2010 and Funtime rhinestone software  (Read 1619 times)

janelleg

difference in Winpcsign 2010 and Funtime rhinestone software
« on: April 12, 2010, 12:20:53 PM »
I am currently researching the different programs available for doing Rhinestone designs.  I have downloaded the Winpcsign2010 and have played with it a little.  What is the difference between that and the Funtime Rhinestone software?  Is there a demo available for the Funtime software?  I have read all the messages in the forum here that seem to pertain to these 2 and it keeps referring to a lot of differences.  Can you explain those differences to me?  Also I have a Roland GX-24 cutter, will both of them cut to this cutter?
So far I am impressed with what I have seen in the demo.
Thanks, Janelle

Roger

• Administrator
Re: difference in Winpcsign 2010 and Funtime rhinestone software
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 12:41:35 PM »
Hi, and welcome,

We are compiling the differences now as they are numerous so you should see that soon.

The Funtime pro 2010 will not drive your GX-24 only the winpcsign2010 will do that.

I can tell you that the Rhinestone features in Funtime are pretty good however that is really a hobbiest or scrapbook software, thats why it only supports a few machines like craft robo and such, you can see in this thread http://www.winpcsign2010.com/forum/index.php?topic=14.0   what machines are supported

We should have our list completed by the end of next week .
I got everything

California
North, South, East and West of no where

www.heatpressvinyl.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heatpressvinylcom/242564605775006?ref=hl

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln

janelleg

Re: difference in Winpcsign 2010 and Funtime rhinestone software
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 01:35:29 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  I look forward to the list of differences as it will help me make a decision as to what software to get.